Current Blog Manager

Kerianne1176

A bit about me: I took over the Au Natural's check in and Blog in my 34th week of pregancy with my first baby. We are Team Green and giving birth at Ina May Gaskin's "The Farm Community". After much searching, I had a hard time finding a provider who was truly supportive of my natural birth goals here in my home state of Rhode Island. So after reading Ina May's books, it seemed the choice was clear for us.

I look forward to sharing my stories and learning about yours as we go through my last few weeks as an expectant mom and make the transformation into motherhood.

Birth Mamas Check-in Group

The purpose of this group is to motivate and encourage other moms trying to achieve their goal of having a med-free and/or intervention free birth experience.

I'll try to post a check-in everyday on the 3rd tri board with a link on the 2nd tri. Feel free to add links on any other boards you feel it might be useful. If you have suggestions or a question you’d like to see the group answer PM and I’ll likely use it in the near future as I’m sure I’ll run out of questions. Remember, even if you've checked in and responded to the days question check back throughout the day to see what the other members are sharing.

If you're interested in joining the group just respond to any of the check-ins with your EDD, team and any information you'd like to share regarding your birth location or choice of method. If you have a birth story to share please send me the link too and I'll include that here in our roster information.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

To Start Off...

Hello All!

MrsHK has designated me to help with and then take over the AuNaturals Group starting Monday. I have put together a blog with everyone's name in it like she has in her bio! Just wanted to say hello! And if there are any questions please let us know! I will try and update all new members every friday, and also post daily here what I or MrsHK posts on the bump.

Here is a link to the check-in for today!

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/29415748.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers